would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
Originally posted by Lord of Metal
"I think we should have a poll on whose face looks most like their ass. I believe I would win hands down."

---------
Are you saying that your ass has short hairs on it and zits?

Was that haircut inspired by the "Dumb and Dumber" movie? Damn man, shave it all off and put a big fucking tatoo on your head...it'd be better than those pubes ya got on there now!

Originally posted by bleedingfilth
Count me out of the "beauty contest" I'll lose...hands down.

I don't think you'd lose but you're not in the beauty contest anyways. The one I started is a male beauty contest. If we can get enough pictures from you women we can start a female one too.

Yeah, thanks...I still think you're a cunt though. lol

Yeah, but there is also dick, prick, fag, pussy, cum guzzler, whore, cum whore, cock sucker, wanker, fuck off, fuck you, jizz swallow, cum bag, etc. Pretty much anything you can think of is common around here.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal

"Yeah, that's alright with me. I think you're a cunt also, so atleast we feel the same."
-----------

Wahahhahahaha....hey! I know why the hairs on your ass are so short...it's from that cigar I stuck up your ass..should've put it out first. lol

I put my pic on here and people start having fantasies about me. DNR, I'm not into that kind of stuff, but you can contact Bill Clitin' about that cigar trick and he would be eager to allow you to perform it on him.

Now, now, boy...don't lie. You know you liked it.
As for Bill...who do you think showed me that trick? lol