do you think the nevermore guys have sex fantasies about angela from arch enemy

• Thread starter metallica sucks cock
  • Start date
how is new arch enemy TRL style? because fans think angela is hot? because a band gets popular means theyre no longer good?
if nevermore's new album could sell 500000 albums, you would be like "nevermore sold out" even if it was their heaviest.
if you want sellout, look at www.metallica.com

i listened to some old arch enemy. i love death metal, but im sick of run of the mill deathmetal vocals. angela sounds sick and unusual. the vocals on "aces high" fucking blow.

i like sick unusual death metal vocals

you might be a homosexual. maybe metallica is the band for you.

arch enemy takes a few listens to get into. then youre hooked on it. sometimes the screechy vocals take some time before you realize how awesome it is. i didnt like halford or king diamond the first time i heard them, but then i realized they rule

They are generic swedish melodic-death you stupid ass-clown. It's not to do with the vocals, you ass-bandit, i don't care about vocals at all, i'm a big morbid angel, death, atheist, pestilence etc. fan, fucking STUPID vocals for the most part.

The reason i don't like Arch enemy is because their music is generic and boring, and sounds like a heavier In Flames a few years ago, or middle-era Soilwork. You need to learn something about music, HORSE BOY, you obviously don't know a thing, and hence your posts are SHIT. your words are SHIT. and YOU are SHIT.

I've never been a fan of the Amott brothers, neither of them. Carcass is the only stuff i can bear, and only a few songs. I hate their playing style, it bothers me, like i said, it could be either in flames or soilwork or "Insert another generic swedish death band here".

fuck you AND your horse raping mother, you child fucking ass-monkey shit spewing penis eater, you are nothing but a fucking retard, your family didn't want you when you were a child because you were so fucking DUMB, and soooo fucking UGLY, they made you sleep out in the barn with the horses, and they raped you night after night after night untill your 18th birthday you insane FUCK, that is where your bestiality problem came from you greasy nut-mouth, quit dreaming about fucking ugly singers that dress like whores, and quit fucking ferrets (You see, you can't AFFORD horses or dogs) and rabbits you fucking ASS NECK.

-Trapped

:D

Originally posted by sexysuccubi
According to the BW&BK magazine Angela is taken by Michael Amott...

michael amott is fucking angela????????????

how did this come about? did the romance come about before or after her joining AE?

relationships like this never last. rob zombie broke up with his bass player bitch.

i will seduce angela and make sweet love to her

Originally posted by Trapped

They are generic swedish melodic-death you stupid ass-clown. It's not to do with the vocals, you ass-bandit, i don't care about vocals at all, i'm a big morbid angel, death, atheist, pestilence etc. fan, fucking STUPID vocals for the most part.

The reason i don't like Arch enemy is because their music is generic and boring, and sounds like a heavier In Flames a few years ago, or middle-era Soilwork. You need to learn something about music, HORSE BOY, you obviously don't know a thing, and hence your posts are SHIT. your words are SHIT. and YOU are SHIT.

I've never been a fan of the Amott brothers, neither of them. Carcass is the only stuff i can bear, and only a few songs. I hate their playing style, it bothers me, like i said, it could be either in flames or soilwork or "Insert another generic swedish death band here".

fuck you AND your horse raping mother, you child fucking ass-monkey shit spewing penis eater, you are nothing but a fucking retard, your family didn't want you when you were a child because you were so fucking DUMB, and soooo fucking UGLY, they made you sleep out in the barn with the horses, and they raped you night after night after night untill your 18th birthday you insane FUCK, that is where your bestiality problem came from you greasy nut-mouth, quit dreaming about fucking ugly singers that dress like whores, and quit fucking ferrets (You see, you can't AFFORD horses or dogs) and rabbits you fucking ASS NECK.

-Trapped

:D
hahahahaha!! its the aussie ledmag!! hahahaha
-neal