would you have unprotected sex with angela of arch enemy?

• Thread starter metallica sucks pony peters
  • Start date
Nice going there, I didn't think anyone was gonna be uglier than me but hey you won hands down... By the way your grandpa over there looks at you the way you look at a vietnamese whore. Be careful around him, he might slip a roofie in your milk and rape you.

Guerrilla. If you can control your laughter you may flame away. I may join in and flame my fucking self. And to think, people at school think I am evil.

I got a nice idea... How about we start a beauty contest... Ask people who have pics to let us post them and then start a poll and see who wins.

All credibility that I used to have has just been flushed down the toilet. I think we should have a poll on whose face looks most like their ass. I believe I would win hands down.

What the hell did that mean? Anyway, how about that short hair. You know I am going to say it, FUCK LONG HAIR. Man, I feel better.

Well yeah, gotta get some other people's pics too though... I don't think they'd mind if I stole some off of the neverheadz pic page would they?

And I had just turned 15 there and look at the bags starting under my eyes. They're going to be bad when I turn about 25. I never get sleep.

There are a few people on here that have their pics for their avatars. I'm going to be the only person to vote for me, but damn it, 1% is better than 0%.

Boy, the Lord of Metal name really doesn't fit the avatar. I mean, look at that menacing face, scared shitless by the way his uncle is looking at him.