Do you think will I ever find a man whose voice, at least is akin to Johan's?

selin

Aavan meren
Nov 28, 2004
İstanbul
Last week I met my new group,at last!! We all agreed to play Amon Amarth, but of course we discussed the vocalist problem at lenght, but couldn't reach a solution!! So here also is my wish to people who locate in Istanbul ; eger Istanbul'da boyle bır sese sahıp bırı varsa ve Johan Hegg gibi soylemekten gurur duyacaksa, bana mail atsın.

Off hem İzmir'denim hemde sesim o kadar kalın değil. Neyse zaten gitar çalmak istiyorum ben. Türkiye'den başka kimsenin olduğunu tahmin etmezdim.

What?? None of your business :loco:

mail attim gerci, umarim gelmistir bi de buraya yaziyim: ben hayatimda johan kadar saglam ses duymadim ve onun gibi söylemek icin uzun zamandir egitiyorum kendi capimda sesimi.. bi grupta fln cikmaya calismak icin degil sadece zevk aliyorum brutal yapmaktan ve amon'nun parcalarina eslik etmekten!! inanilmaz bi ses var adamda! ben onun kadar uzun surduremiyorum kelime sonlarini fakat daha kalın cikiyo ses ve siddet olarak da ayni sanirim..! tabi onun kadar temiz ve tek ton cikmiyo, arada kayiyo ses ama idare etmek lazim!! bu arada ben de turkiyeden birilerinin oldugunu gormekten gurur duydum yalniz degilmisim..

Johan'ın sesinin güzel tarafı adamın bağırmadan da aynı sesi çıkarabilmesi. Denediğimde hem boğazım acıyo hem 2. cümlede sesim çatlıyo. Ne biliyim bi in flames tarzı bi vokal daha basit mesela. Bağırarak sesini yükseltiyo çünkü.

Johan Rules :headbang:

I once thought of learning Turkish...just to be able to say that I don't speak Turkish when people think I'm Turkish and start talking Turkish to me...

its not that it bothers me.. but i find it totally lame in an objective point of view. not that its impolite or disrespectful for the others... no no no, don't get me wrong, its not that at all...

if you guys wanna talk privately in that language of yours that i happen to hear every day in the street, use what we call "private messaging".
the rules in an international forum is to talk in the international language, which is for now, english. i'm sorry to say.

mmh i have a sudden urge to start a conversation with belgar in this thread, how fun will it be for all the rest of you:
ca va bien mec? alors t'as dis que viens de wallonie, mais ta langue maternelle c'est le francais ou le flammand? et sinon au cas où t'es francophone de naissance, en tant que wallon, est-ce que tu t'associe au peuple français (racialement ou culturellement) ou est-ce que pour toi, les wallons et les français sont complètement à pars?

im not sure what hes saying but i think this thread is about how some faggot wants a singer in his band to sound exactly like johan. i think thats realy gay. you wont get anywhere in life by just copying other people... and if you do you wont be respected realy.... so.... whatever.

this thread is dumb

Celtik Militia said:
ca va bien mec? alors t'as dis que viens de wallonie, mais ta langue maternelle c'est le francais ou le flammand? et sinon au cas où t'es francophone de naissance, en tant que wallon, est-ce que tu t'associe au peuple français (racialement ou culturellement) ou est-ce que pour toi, les wallons et les français sont complètement à pars?

lol, et je te dis, vote non le 19 mai !

Celtik Militia said:
mmh i have a sudden urge to start a conversation with belgar in this thread, how fun will it be for all the rest of you:

Is this about racial and cultural differences of the flemmish and wallonian people?

I think a girl cannot be a "GAY", but in a way you are right, as you can't understand what we wrote, but in a way I can be right ,since how can I find a vocalist?

mmmpppffmmmpppfmpmffm mfpmpppffmpp fmpmfpmmmfmp pmppppppffppfmm fmpmfpmpp pmpmppppppppffm fmppffmmmpppfmmpmfmmmfmpppfpff? mff fmpmfpmffppppmp fmpmfpmmmfmp'fmm mmpmppfmpfmpmpppff fmpmfpmmmppp fmmpfmmppmmmpmpmffpppmfm fmpfmfpffpmpmfffmmmfp

$HaMbLeZz said:
mmmpppffmmmpppfmpmffm mfpmpppffmpp fmpmfpmmmfmp pmppppppffppfmm fmpmfpmpp pmpmppppppppffm fmppffmmmpppfmmpmfmmmfmpppfpff? mff fmpmfpmffppppmp fmpmfpmmmfmp'fmm mmpmppfmpfmpmpppff fmpmfpmmmppp fmmpfmmppmmmpmpmffpppmfm fmpfmfpffpmpmfffmmmfp

mhh great so mfmmpfpfmpfmppmfpmmfpmfpf.
mfpfpmfpmmmfmppfmffffffffff?
mpfmmmfmfmf!!! :OMG:

Belgar said:
lol, et je te dis, vote non le 19 mai !

ouais ya pas de souci ;) c'est bien ce que je comptai faire.. et c'est le 29 mai.. ^^

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Is this about racial and cultural differences of the flemmish and wallonian people?

almost, i was asking him if he was Wallonian, and if so, does he feel racially and culturally french or not at all.
but he didnt answer :( and thats something i actually seriously wanna know.

and that first part of my post was about voting "no" to the new european constitution. i hope we reject it! everything might be fucked up for the EU, things might finally change! yeeehaa! :p
personally i dont understand the constitution (how the fuck can any average european understand such a thing), weither its good or not.. i just want to fuck things up.. haha.