Votes: 3 25.0%
  • YES!111!!!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • FUCK YOU NECRORAVIN!!!11!

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

predator2353

Mar 1, 2010
Well I decided to write this shit, because Necroraven has been missing for a god damn long time and newfags don't even know who he is. So he's probably out there, creating more songs with his new awesome deathmetal band and probably moved on from the whole midget worshiping thing. We miss ya bro, y u no come back to the forum !? ;___;

Brother of metal, you will be always in our hearts. Even though you're not here, we shall always remember you, not only in life, but also in death. ;__;7

R.I.P in pieces.

Also, voted for FUCK YOU NECRORAVIN

We need him back.

His post were epic and almost always quote worthy....see sig line for example....one of the best I saw him post.

I was here around blooddrunk era originally. He didn't seem like he was very interested in COB for the past 2 years, and just hung around for kicks. He got me to listen to Dissection. I am forever in his debt.

Bro, do you even facebook? What have you been up to? It's been ages since you last visited the forum D: and it's been tons of boring!

I have a Facebook account, but I use it very little. I haven't being doing anything special lately, but I don't really post on any internet forums much these days, I'm more of an observer. And I get my daily dose of childish internet humor on Rpgcodex and a certain Finnish imageboard anyway, so I don't need any more (anymore ;))

I just had a sudden urge to check what's been going on on this forum lately, but I won't be staying. Just wanted to say hi.

And I voted for the last option.

I need my anime bros iPot and Necroraven.

If I was your Naruto, would you be my Sakura? ;__;

I seriously said this to a chick once. She bursted into laughter and then she looked she was gonna bitchslap the hell out of me but I can't quite recall what happened after that. Alcohol + chicks who like anime = never again