Thank you!

Now that I've had time to rest and get my brain back in gear, I wanted to post a few thank you's to some very special people.

Kim and Derek - for letting me spend Christmas and new year with them, for being so very generous and for being wonderful people and friends. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I miss you guys!

Darlene and Mike - for letting me stay with them the first week I was here and for driving me loads of places. Great fun was had at Disneyland and I wish I could have seen you again before I left. :(

Brian - for a most excellent adventure! The Back To The Future tour was so much fun and I will watch those films and smile about the fun couple of days we had. Party on dude!!!

Sara, Mark and Nick - for letting me spend a very enjoyable couple of days with them. And thanks for taking me to Amoeba Music - that place was HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

Wanda and Marc - for letting me stay with them, taking me out to dinner and for generally being very sweet people.

Linda and Mark - for being the perfect hosts as always. It was great fun driving around Vegas at 3am trying to find somewhere to eat! Haha! Maybe next time we'll stop for some oral pudding! Hahahahahahaha!! :lol:

Kirsten and Courtney - for being such sweethearts and rocking out with me onstage! You guys rule!!!!!!! :headbang:

Chris B, Kevin, Boyd, Chris K and Carin - for such great times in Vegas!! Thank you for letting me stay in your apartment after the shows and for driving me back to So Cal. Also for letting me come to one of your rehearsals and letting me request a bunch of songs. It was a great honour!! Extra special thanks to Chris B for letting me stay with him for few days when I was in a bind. You guys rock and I'm going to really miss you all!

Maleni - for letting me stay with you and for being such a sweetheart! You are awesome!! Next time, I WILL be at the Swap Meet (as long as I don't bring another monsoon with me! ;) )

John - my hunny bunny!!! Hahahahaha!! :lol: Thanks for dinner at the Mongolian BBQ place and for being the perfect husband!! Love you!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jim - for recording my onstage debut with the Maidens and for just being a really nice guy!!!

Chris - for being a great roadie and all round cool guy!!! I had great fun watching the show with you and it was alot of fun on the ride home too (tho you were probably too wasted to remember! ;) :lol: )

Sharon - for taking me around San Diego and for helping me get my tattoo sorted. You are such a sweetheart and can't wait to hang out again!!

Wences - for recording the Ramona show and driving us back at stupid o'clock in the morning!

Eileen - for letting me stay with her and for driving me places.

To everyone I met from the boards for the first time or once again, you guys are awesome!! Paul, Jeff, Skott, Jeremy (Acujer), Dennis, Andrew (metalhead_85) and anyone who I might have forgotten (sorry!), thank you for being great people and a blast to hang out with!! :D

Lastly, a huge collective thank you to everyone for always making me so welcome when I visit. When I come here, I always feel so "special" with everyone doing all they can to help me out and to spend time with me and I find that very humbling indeed. Thank you for making this small town country girl feel very loved and accepted in your big cities - and your big hearts. :D

I miss you all so much already!! :cry:

THANK YOU!

POOKIE!!!!!!!!
It was so, SO nice to finally meet you in person! You are so sweet, so cute, and just so lovely! No wonder I married you!!!!:lol:I'm glad that our schedules allowed for us to meet this time and I look forward to more next times as well!
How 'bout we all meet at your new flat and break it in right?:kickass::Smokin:
You are missed by everyone, Jenna.
I wish I could have seen you off at the airport as well...:oops::rolleyes::p
Love you! Hubby:)

POOKIE!!!!!!!!
It was so, SO nice to finally meet you in person! You are so sweet, so cute, and just so lovely! No wonder I married you!!!!:lol:I'm glad that our schedules allowed for us to meet this time and I look forward to more next times as well!
How 'bout we all meet at your new flat and break it in right?:kickass::Smokin:
You are missed by everyone, Jenna.
I wish I could have seen you off at the airport as well...:oops::rolleyes::p
Love you! Hubby:)

Thank you so much John!!!! Apart from nearly giving me a heart attack when we first met, I've thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you. I need to teach you some more Scots next time we meet. :lol: I'm sure you'd be well chuffed about that! ;)

You are all very welcome around my flat anytime!! I have a very big living room, great for parties! :kickass:

Next time, you can see me off. Dunno if you'd want to tho cos I always cry when I get dropped off at the airport!! :oops: :cry:

No, thank you. The pleasure was all mine.

So who did you end up shagging while you were here? How do Americans compare to Scots in bed? I've definitely banged an English before but don't think a Scot.