A few heartfelt thank you messages

So now that I am back home again, I've been reflecting on my time in California and I want to personally thank a few people, in no order whatsoever...

Sara and Mark for coming to Universal Studios with me - you guys are awesome!

Brian for his all too brief trip to Universal too and for buying me lunch there - wish we could have hung out more cos you rock!

Jeff for taking me round and showing me my first glimpse of Hollywood - I loved it, thank you!

Sharon for coming all the way from San Diego - you rock girlie!

Everyone who was at the dinner in the Hard Rock Cafe in San Diego - it was such a fun night!!

Kerry for being such a funny guy and providing many laughs on the SD trip.

Gigi and Kim from Phantom Blue for being so nice and signing the many cd covers and albums I brought to the show

Mark and Linda for their awesome barbeque, the Hollywood Death Tour and for all the amazing things you gave me. I was truly overwhelmed!

Wanda for being my personal chauffeur and tour guide alot of the time and for never letting me pay for my dinner - you really are as sweet as everyone says.

Maleni for all the presents you gave me and for driving us all the way to Indio so I could see Damage Inc - you are one of the most generous people I've met!

Chris B, Kevin, Boyd and Chris K from Damage Inc for putting on such an incredible show in Indio and for the guitar picks, setlist, signed picture etc and alot of laughs after the show. You guys all KICK ASS!!!!!

Red Shirt for coming to lunch with us on my last day.

And last and most importantly, to Darlene and Paul for being such gracious hosts and letting me stay with you and driving me here, there and everywhere. You guys are truly amazing people!! And more important thanks go to Kim and Derek for being such awesome people, full of fun and such generous hearts. Love you guys so much!!

If I've missed anyone out, I'm really sorry but my brain is still a bit fuzzy from the jetlag. I can't wait to come back to see you and hopefully will see a few of you in December when I visit Vegas and Sacramento. :D

You are totally welcome, Jenna. I was happy to meet you, and treat you to lunch at Universal. Gosh, I really wish I could have gotten there earlier that day! I guess I spent all morning blow-drying my hair!

Was awesome to meet you and hang out! Wow.. I'm sure the show is sold out but maybe I can make a side trip for a day or two to Vegas to hang out :D And thanks for the uberbottle of Irn Bru!

Hey Jenna, glad you made it home safely! It was a pleasure and joy finally meeting you. :kickass:You are a gem and hopefully we'll all get to see you again when you come back out later this year! :headbang: