DoD Album cover revealed!!

dont get me wrong i like a good cover as well,but am happy enough without it.
my first thought on the new one was that it reminds me of some of the cradle of filth stuff i've seen.

About the D.O.D cover

data-vomit-99.jpg

I still think that it was a good idea but the cgi, come on!, IT´S AWFUL!, wtf is the reaper doing there too, it´s like a soup of everything, and that disco dance floor, disco stu had become metal?, I THINK NOT!, oh my head hurts, too... many... relations... with... no... links...

vague, that´s the word, it´s filled with nothing, it means nothing, but it looks cool, if they wanted to do a little marketing, they got it, this shit is just too weird, nice hit, but we, the fans, love content, we love to see the connection, we love histories, we love to see eddie die and revive once again, the dod cover is an island a weird island of wildest dreams and old wars, an island made with the being lost feeling, eddie is lost, forever lost.

Demonspell said:
The cover is ugly, and surely better things could have been done with that concept, and this is coming from someone who has no prejudices against computer generated art...but it's no worse than the FOTD cover!

FOTD is a great, classy cover you fool.

Yep it's a shitty cover.. But the only thing making it that way is the badly done CGI. They could have hired real people to pose, that would have looked much better. But the babies and the wolf and the woman in need of a chiropracter need to go, and the band needs to fire (Steve) the person who (Steve) thought them up (Steve)