Does anyone get Children of Bodom?

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
I don't get it. They don't suck and Laiho is no doubt a very talented guitarist...a horrible vocalist though.

Anyway...I have Fear the Reaper and the latest one. They're overly stylized...every song sounds the same to me.

Am I missing something? Can someone enlighten me?

schenkadere said:
I don't get it. They don't suck and Laiho is no doubt a very talented guitarist...a horrible vocalist though.

Anyway...I have Fear the Reaper and the latest one. They're overly stylized...every song sounds the same to me.

Am I missing something? Can someone enlighten me?

I don't know either.....the vocals usually ruin it for me whenever I've tried to listen............

Ohh boy now all the Children of Bodom fags are going to come and cry about this thread.....I don't like them at all.
and yes, Devy Douchebag, I have heard almost their whole entire catalog if you are going to be a whiny little prick like usual because someone dislikes your hot topic bands.

Devy Asslicker=:cry:

schenkadere said:
sorry dude...you're right...and they're probably worse than all the others combined.

Yeah, maybe some black metal dude with 2 foot crotch spikes and a cod piece will try to kick your ass:loco: :loco:

schenkadere said:
I'll blind him with my black mascara and then scratch his eyes out with my black painted nails.

:tickled: :tickled:

at least when shit metal bands of the 80's like Warrant or Poison put on a lot of make-up they probably got a lot of pussy....heck, alot of these dopey black metal satan/spikes/cod-piece dudes gotta be gay....come on spikes and cod-pieces are gay.....with spandex you at least got to show your package to all the hair metal sluts..

ZeeZooZum said:

at least when shit metal bands of the 80's like Warrant or Poison put on a lot of make-up they probably got a lot of pussy....heck, alot of these dopey black metal satan/spikes/cod-piece dudes gotta be gay....come on spikes and cod-pieces are gay.....with spandex you at least got to show your package to all the hair metal sluts..

COB are considered black metal?

My package was never impressive enough for spandex.:tickled:

schenkadere said:
COB are considered black metal?

My package was never impressive enough for spandex.:tickled:

Well, usually I assoicate crappy vocals with black metal, but I don't think they are black metal, or at least they don't wear spikes and just sing about forests...

Aww come on forests are very necro and grim!!! The forest is the only place that I can wear my viking helmet and spiked cod piece without being persecuted by others.:lol:

MyHatred said:
Aww come on forests are very necro and grim!!! The forest is the only place that I can wear my viking helmet and spiked cod piece without being persecuted by others.:lol:

Yeah...those evil forests...wicked places...those trees are always up to no good.

The13thCandle said:
I happen to like COB, the only thing I will say is that the vocals are very typical, doesnt really stand out. but Im not gonna slam anyone for then not liking them. Just my personal opinion.

No one is getting slammed...we're just having fun. I don't really dislike them, I just don't get what's so great. I think they're rather repetative. Like I said, Laiho is a very talented guitarist and the band is great...I just don't get what's the big deal.

i like em...but impaled nazarene is better (do i even have to say that?)

for the black metal lyrics thing...

"the frozen forests are black
as the wolves fangs drip crimson blood
snow covered glaciers melt my spirit
as the stars desecrate my shallow grave"

see, i can write black metal lyrics too. hahah

gaschamber said:
i like em...but impaled nazarene is better (do i even have to say that?)

for the black metal lyrics thing...

"the frozen forests are black
as the wolves fangs drip crimson blood
snow covered glaciers melt my spirit
as the stars desecrate my shallow grave"

see, i can write black metal lyrics too. hahah

What's the song called, "Frozen Black Forests?"" or "Melting Spirit in a Shallow Grave in a Frozen Black Forest"