does anyone have a clue of the production of the At the Gates Slaughter of the Soul?

I just saw this, thought it was a cool little cover. It's probably old but who cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only see the 3 dvd pack (which is brilliantly awesome) and sigh at the live concert at wacken

I don't want to rub it in, but daaaaaaamn what a show that was! There was talk about some major headliner being announced for Wacken 2008 at the 2007 festival, so me and a friend sat discussing it and came to the conclusion that the hype(after Maiden had already been confirmed) meant that it had to be Carcass or At The Gates reunions. It turned out to be Avantasia(we were a bit off :lol: ), but both Carcass and At The Gates ended up on the lineup for 08. It was far and away the best of the three times that I've been to Wacken. The scary thing is that the Hellfest lineup was even better that year.

No click track?? those are the tightest motherfuckers I´ve ever seen then! That album is so tight it´s scary! Man I would give a limb to see them live, but I was still stuck in Shitnezuela when the reunion happened. I can only see the 3 dvd pack (which is brilliantly awesome) and sigh at the live concert at wacken

Just listen to the last Haunted record to back that up as well. Recorded live, no clicks.

No click track?? those are the tightest motherfuckers I´ve ever seen then! That album is so tight it´s scary! Man I would give a limb to see them live, but I was still stuck in Shitnezuela when the reunion happened. I can only see the 3 dvd pack (which is brilliantly awesome) and sigh at the live concert at wacken

My lass was due that september and I hadn't found a decent job by then so unfortunately I couldn't make any of their appearances in the UK, and by the time i had money to trip to sweden to see one of their last shows, they'd already played and gone their seperate ways... the DVD is awesome though, its mental having to read the subs all the way through it, but its still awesome

Just listen to the last Haunted record to back that up as well. Recorded live, no clicks.

+1 I really like that album... can't wait for the next one and the DVD