Does anyone have Deaf Dealer lyrics?

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
I'm in need for the Deaf Dealer lyrics, if anyone have them please put an URL in here o post the in a reply , cause I can't understand everything this guy sings and the album , well of course I get it from a Vinyl , but the owner only has the vinyl and the cover and lyrics were missing so I hope somebody could gave me a hand

By the way does any one even know Deaf Dealer? hehehe maybe nobody knew them and I'm just blufing stuff in here, bloody hell, well wait for an answer.

Didn't Deaf Dealer have a cut on one of the Metal Massacre albums? I've got them all at home, and seem to remember they had one absolutely killer song. I could never find their albums.

Sorry, no lyrics here.

Thrasher

Thank You Man!!!!!!!!

It will be awesome to have the lyrics , thank you so much, and maybe for the rest of you I will start to share the song in the near future so you can listen what you are losing without the Deaf Dealer music

Thanks man, you know, for me is hard to figure it out the lyrics because I speak spanish and even that I know alot of English I'm not able to listen to music and know all the lyrics right away

So I hope you could do that