DODS: Deaf & Dumb? No Fashion?

the_dying

Jan 4, 2003
La Flandre
gorath.blackmetal.be
I am updating my old tapes by buying the original ones. So, I just ordered DODS in a shop over here. I wanted the original No Fashion release (I copied the tape from that one). But the man in the shop said the original album was released by Deaf and Dumb Records (and he ordered it). I thought the re-release was done by Black Lodge. I can't find proper info about the No Fashion or D&D release. Anyway, IS DODS released by D&D somehow?

Does anyone know more about this? Thanks.

Straight from Katatonia's website [it's not there anymore.. cuz they deleted that part], DoDS was first released on No Fashion Records. I've never heard about the D&D re release, and Katatonia does not support Black Lodge's re release of DoDS

So I just bought my totally new copy of DODS. Original album: NF005. For less than 12 euro. I still don't get the D&D clue. Actually I should have known the guy in the shop was right. Like 10 years ago I bought For Funerals To Come (white logo), Rain Without End and Scorn Defeat (white logo, original DSP release) there. He's always up for collector's items.