So I accidentally bought the disapproved DoDS reissue

I have a digipack version of Dance of the December souls on mystic empire with the e.p before and old logo and it's done pretty nice. It looks like there is some kind of cemetery on the cover or something and includes a booklet. very nice

Either way the music is what matters most on DODS and Brave Murder Day is really good.

Definetly the best doom metal album(s) that I can actually listen to, besides Daylight Dies.

Lies...DODS is the best Debut Full Length from a band ever...plus it destroys bands that take years to perfect their sound...Katatonia pounded their heads in with one album...and still continue to do so.

Don't be afraid dude we're friendly,plus we need newbies here...So welcome,but keep posting don't be a "one post" newbie;)

oh....and a big welcome to you as well....we are probably the most well behaved metal forum.....stick around man!

I’m already a “three post” newbie, see? :p Thanks for the welcome, guys! (I’m not a man, though.)

Actually my point was that even though the music on the shit (Black lodge) version is the same, the whole thing sucks if the band is ripped off (as some of you have pointed out)…
Anyway, my question (if there’s going to be another re-release) has been answered, thanks for your replies everyone. So I’ll get the Peaceville version when it’s out. Hooray!