Dance of December Souls booklet

Timothy

May 15, 2003
Rockanje, Netherlands
Hey guys,

I have DoDS on cd released by No Fashion Records and there is something weird about it. In the middle of the booklet another booklet for a project/band called "Kjetil Nordfjeld & Christiania" is seated. Do I have a defective copy or is this a joke from our Katatonia? Does anyone know?

Greetz!

why would it be defected if it's not combined with the original bootleg? or it is?

just a label commercial probably...
i don't have it though.

um, its probably something they put in the shop, i have the cd, and i didnt get that. i know 'cd warehouse' puts leaflets in their cds. i dunno, was your copy sealed? if so i have no idea. i got mine from Ressurection Records, and none of their cds are sealed. (they take the cds out so no one steals them, thats low budget for you)

I did not explain myself correctly here. The weird band booklet is actually stapled inside the booklet of DoDS and it looks like it was meant that way because it isn't stapled in a sloppy way.

I bought it at a mailorder company and it was sealed. And it isn't a sort of commercial stunt as the booklet contains song names, lyrics etc, it is just like a regular booklet. Only stapled in my DoDS booklet.

It's a defect from the people who printed the booklet. I went to buy a copy a couple years back at the metalfest and it had some really lame booklet for a teeny bopper band inside. my advice would be to take it back to the store and tell them you have a defective copy, or keep it for a collectors item lol

Are those pages in there instead of the correct pages, or as "extra", if they're extra, just take them out and throw 'em away, if original pages are missing, go back to where you bought it and ask for a replacement copy.

well i also have a SATYRICON - Ten horns Box set. and i have the cover stapled twice, as in i have 2 copies of the front and back cover of the booklet. im guessing that out there somewhere someone may be without the front cover...