Check this retarded Dance of December Soul booklet

lucifer1126

Aug 19, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
...look at this Dance of December Soul booklet that i got. I bought this cd from a well know used cd store in California called Amoeba Music in Hollywood. I thought it'd be awesome to buy this cuz it's the NO Fashion original version for a decent price. I didn't get to see the cd condition and booklet before i bought it so i didn't check.

and look this is what i got inside the booklet

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2SPUFLDHTUWF334ZZBED3AJZY7

its hilarious, but at the same time sux for me cuz now i gotta take it back and hopefully the store will give me refund. sigh =/

oh man, the way those geeks sneaked in there... what else can u do but love it...
i wonder how many copies have been engraced with kjetil nordfield and his lovley christiania... it might be worth archiving a copy for pure cult value... anyways, the best shit of 2006 so far!!!!

:tickled:
that was really funny!
You should keep this copy, it´s a cult!
Maybe a Christiania fan found to his surprise in their booklet a katatonia page, maybe with the lyrics of "without god"..which "perfectly" fit for a band called Christiania!
ha ha!

lol, not sure if i wanna keep this hilarious thing, but i'll think about it. There are couple more pages of that geeking gay band's indiviual pix as background and their lyrics in language that i don't know.

this gets to the question.. how many pages are supposed to be in the booklet and how do they look like?

ether said:
:tickled:
that was really funny!
You should keep this copy, it´s a cult!
Maybe a Christiania fan found to his surprise in their booklet a katatonia page, maybe with the lyrics of "without god"..which "perfectly" fit for a band called Christiania!
ha ha!

"Hm, what have we here... 'Satan laughs'... Interesting... 'Your fucking God is dead and shall forever be"... These are some thought-provoking lyrics, great pathos!"

lucifer1126 said:
lol, not sure if i wanna keep this hilarious thing, but i'll think about it. There are couple more pages of that geeking gay band's indiviual pix as background and their lyrics in language that i don't know.

this gets to the question.. how many pages are supposed to be in the booklet and how do they look like?

theres 12 pages, including the front and back, they're like the 'REAL' page you had, but with lyrics on, and pictures of the other band members. but whats that compared to Christiania band pictures...:p

my booklet of dods is somewhat weird too, it has the lyrics mixed up, one part of "velvet thorns (of drynwhyl)" is included into "silence enshrined" lyrics, as if it were one only songo_O.
of course, it cannot even compete with katatonia-christiania version booklet... :loco:

"No Fashion" are seriously fucked up...
look at the bright side...at least your booklet's pages aren't sticky:D
I would defenetly keep it...that's a gem

Hugan said:
How much du you get for a REAL first edition of Dance of December Soul.

most people done even know what they have when they are selling on ebay......I bought a White text FFTC CD (100 made)from some dummy for 20 bucks on ebay......I offered him that much to take it out of the auction and sell it to me personally.......it is one of the rarest Katatonia artifacts.....and I now have 2 of them......you should be able to find one for fairly cheap.....with some hunting skills i would bet 20$ or less....