Does anyone here make their own cables?

Cool so Cordial are good then! I've got a few leads of theirs with neutrix connectors and never had an issue with them, but was unsure of whether to buy a massive roll of their cable for making up leads myself. When I finish college next summer I'm gonna buy a big roll and a load of connectors- the saving you make is unreal and can make small handy patch leads too. Haven't seen mogmai and a few other names that get mentioned with cables in many european shops that ship to places like ireland

We've gone through 2 reels of the stuff without a problem so far.

just spent sixty quid on neutik jacks! Sounds like a lot, but considering I'm making 12 patch cables all of different lengths, the alternative would be nigh on 100 at least!!

If anyone is concerned about the quality of handmade cables...

I drink pots of coffee a day, and I have a noticeable jitter in my right hand even before I pick up the first cup. I have no patience with stuff like this and do the quickest job I can get away with. I also have a tendency to use cables to suspend various things from various other things, and even when I'm not abusing them I rarely remember to unplug things before walking into another room with them. Even after all of this, I have yet to run into a single problem with a cable I made, but almost every cable I haven't made myself has fallen under the stress and needs resoldering.

Side note... don't buy *shit* from Markertek. They shipped me the wrong cable, lied out of their asses about it, and tried to insult my intelligence by telling me Canare Star Quad speaker cable came in 'two-conductor cheap floss'.

Jeff