Where to buy cables?

MetallyGuitarded

He whom thou art not
I'm looking for a good source for mid/high-grade bulk guitar cable and/or ready-to-use guitar cable.

I've seen a few sites like lavacable.com that sell custom cables but $40 for a 18 foot cable seems kinda steep considering the fact that there's about $15 in materials there tops. I can make my own. I just need the cable and I don't have the money or need for 500 feet of it. I'm looking to make at least 2 x 18-20 foot cables just to run from my amps FX loop, out to my pedal board and back to the FX loop.

Any suggestions? Should I just buy some Horizon/Hosa/CBI cables at the store and shut the hell up?

Redco baby! It doesn't get any better than that, you can buy bulk, or they'll build a cable for you with all the components you desire!

Do they ship to europe and do they charge a lot for the freight? I can't seem to find any shipping information and it would be pointless giving info and signing up for nothing. I'm interested in those racks! Very cheap stuff - 184 dollars for 20u of rack space. But I bet they would be mega expensive to ship. Also, cables look nice.