Does anyone in America have the DVD????

klownpoet

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2003
Visit site
I ordered it from the end records, but I have pretty much come to the conclusion that it is not going to get here until it actually hits American stores.
I have a DVD player on my computer and if I could get the PAL version somehow I wouldnt mind paying for it and just watching it on my comp until the NTCS (or whatever the hell it is) version hits North America.
Please if you have the DVD and live in America, let me know how you got it.

I ordered it from the end as well, more than 3 weeks ago, and I still haven't gotten it! I hope they aren't waiting until Feb to send them out, why would you allow pre-order 4 months before?

I didn't see the part that said "Please order seperately so we don't have to hold your entire order" so I guess I have to wait for the two CDs I ordered as well, but that's my fault I wasn't paying attention.

While I am not gloating or saying I told you so.
Where are all those ppl who posted about ordering the DVD from the End and insisting they would be getting the NTSC version at the end of last month ?

:yell: for the billionth time, yes, a guy from the End told me that they expected to have it in a couple weeks. But I don't even know how long ago this was--a couple weeks, I think. There's nothing else they can do; we'll get it when they get it.

I was in Amsterdam Nov 22-30 and i went to just about every cd store i could find and they either didnt have it, or were sold out of it. So i was pretty disappointed, but i had a damn good time so i shouldn’t complain o_O :Spin:

Schism said:
My Reply from The End today:

Rod

We hope to get our stock sometimes next week

Best Regards!

Tomer
The End Records

here's what your reply should be:

"You better hope you get your stock in."

written on the back of a postcard - the front should have a picture of you holding a shotgun.

lol

that's f*cking it, I canceled my order from the end records...:bah:I'd have it a week ago or even earlier if I would have not ordered it form the end rec.
But thanks for the Gathering DVD and low shipping price though...