does anyone know this band?

I wouldn't bother personally. If it's big enough to get on Wikipedia it's not worth using.

I said back in high school. 3 years ago. I just want to hear the band.

Ok, chill, I misread.

They're a tiny band who did nothing, the band members themselves probably put that page together.

Probably not, Wikipedia are pretty strict about what goes up:
Very few musicians are suitable for inclusion into Wikipedia.

There are millions upon millions of musicians in the world, but only a small percentage (less than a tenth of a percent) of them are worthy of inclusion into the encyclopedia. The general rule for musicians is that there must be enough reliable, third-party information to demonstrate public interest in the individual. Musicians who satisfy at least one of the items below may merit their own Wikipedia articles, as there is likely to be a good deal of verifiable information available about them and a good deal of public interest in them. This list is not exclusionary, but rather illustrates examples of level of notability required for Wikipedia:

A musician or ensemble (note that this includes a band, singer, rapper, orchestra, hip hop crew, DJ, musical theatre group, etc.) is notable if meeting any one of the following criteria:

* Has been featured in multiple non-trivial published works in reliable and reputable media (excludes school newspapers, personal blogs, etc.).
* Has had a hit on a national music chart in at least one large or medium-sized country.[1]
* Has had a record certified gold or higher in at least one large or medium-sized country.
* Has released two or more albums on a major label or one of the more important indie labels (i.e. an independent label with a history of more than a few years and a roster including several notable performers).
* Has won a major music award, such as a Choice Music Prize, Grammy Award, Juno Award or Mercury Prize.

To put that into perspective, I tried to make a page a couple of weeks ago for a website that averages over 200,000 hits per day, and used an even more popular website (which actually has its own Wiki page) as the "notable reference", and it still got rejected.

i wouldn't worry to much right now, if you have to change your name in the future worry about it then, we wanted to use the name warhead for our band but found out there were 43 registered bands with the same name. there are 4 registered bands with the name shrapnel, 2 are quite successful but until we need find difficulties were just going to use it. if the other band finds a problem with it they willgive you notice and ask you to change it (if they have it leglly protected) and if not fuck em:p