does anyone know where i can find...

bfmv - rock

Dec 28, 2005
a pinstripe sticker for guitar , any website ??

like on Alexi's white ESP, the black pinstripe lines, does anyone know where i can buy em ????
thnx

rv398alsm.jpg

this one

Again one of those threads were senior members tend to say:

''OMFGIWANTSTICKERLIKEALEXI!!!!1111one''

Try google?

dunno if you can buy pinstripe stickers, you may have to get them painted on (they're painted on alexi's guitar and on the jacksons/ESPs that have them)

let me know if you find stickers anywhere though, may save me a bit on getting them painted on

Probably not the best idea. The solvents in the sticker glue will dissolve and fuck up the laquer on the guitar over time and leave you with a mingin' cracked laquer around the stickers.

You gotta love pinstripes.. or maybe not.. I Know i do.. Oh! And white binding around the neck.. I´ll probably fix that on my Jackson some day in the future..

Otränad said:
You gotta love pinstripes.. or maybe not.. I Know i do.. Oh! And white binding around the neck.. I´ll probably fix that on my Jackson some day in the future..

fucking LOVE pinstripes, im thinking blood red or lime green (once i finally get myself an RR:yell: ) white bindings pretty nice too :Spin:

be original don't steal other people's idea's like my guitar is getting green pinstripes so don't steal it you theives

Draznog said:
be original don't steal other people's idea's like my guitar is getting green pinstripes so don't steal it you theives

It's funny.. Alexi ripped the stripes off Randy Rhoads.... And you guys try to rip them off Alex. :lol:

I got a black RR with gold hardware.. so pinstripes wouldn´t look to good on it. I like it the way it is, but i fucking love white neck binding, makes the geetar look expensive too.. haha:p :headbang: