Where can I purchase Alexi's bracelets and stuff!

FAITHKILLER

MorningStar
Jul 27, 2010
Iran
Hey guys :)

I don't really know what the stuff in alexi's left hand are called.

But I'm hell-bent on purchasing them.

does anyone know where can I get them??

30tnko0.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Go to ANY store in your town that sells women's accessories. These stores usually have the front painted in pink, at least where I live. Ask any girl. these bracelets are so common, you buy them in packs of 5 or 10, sometimes even more... it's just a bunch of narrow bracelets, they're pretty cheap too.

I bet Alexi gets these bracelets from fan girls. It's the perfect fan girl gift, because she might later see a picture of him wearing her gift, and when she sees it she'll start arranging everything for their wedding...

Slash has em as well. Those are called bangles I believe. Look up for silver or gold bangles on google and check the images.

Go to ANY store in your town that sells women's accessories. These stores usually have the front painted in pink, at least where I live. Ask any girl. these bracelets are so common, you buy them in packs of 5 or 10, sometimes even more... it's just a bunch of narrow bracelets, they're pretty cheap too.

I bet Alexi gets these bracelets from fan girls. It's the perfect fan girl gift, because she might later see a picture of him wearing her gift, and when she sees it she'll start arranging everything for their wedding...

Thanks dude,

But the problem is that I don't want silver or any shiny stuff!

I want black or brown, generally dark ones!

Slash has em as well. Those are called bangles I believe. Look up for silver or gold bangles on google and check the images.

Thanks mate, Hope I will find sth.

I honestly don't give a f* about the bracelets, I'd rather buy the guy wearing them instead LOL!!! Jokes aside, go to any accessories store and you should find some in black/brown like you want them. These are extremely common, at least here in Montreal, Canada. If you can't find any, try on the internet. Good luck!

I have actually always tought that Alexi is just wanting to copy Yngwie some more:

6v0n5ackc42na4e6.jpg

Well, maybe Alexi isn't rich enough for gold :D