Alexi's autograph

I don't have a scanner so i guess no pic and i'm sooooo not fat! You're the only fatass. Ewwwww, i only want Alexi. And Jewnash is no where near the great Alexi.

Alexi wouldnt just poke you with a stick and say smt like "is it alive?! or does it just stand there? OMG ITS A FAT GIRL!!!!"

Man, after all this time, Joonas still prooves to be the biggest faggot around.

Originally Posted by -[chop]-
Alexi wouldnt just poke you with a stick and say smt like "is it alive?! or does it just stand there? OMG ITS A FAT GIRL!!!!"

ch363017s.jpg

;)

flamma said:
Does anyone know how to get Alexi's autograph? I mean - not by being at his performance. Where should I send an addressed envelope with a stamp? I'm sure that in case of other bands there is such a possibility... Can you help me? Pleeeaaase... :D

Try ebay?

www.ebay.com

Dunno how it works if your in Poland, but a lot of people send stuff internationally.

Good luck!

Alexi likes saying fuck so much, i guess he made up words from it like "muthatrucker." It's also written in the AYDY booklet.

-[chop]- said:

hahahahaha
i laugh, but that's not nice.
you're going to make this girl, who obviously already has some issues - seeing how she sits on an internet forum and proclaims her undieing love for someone she's never even met - develop an eating disorder, making her life even more pathetic than it already is.

&& btw, alexi definitly did not make up "mothertrucker"
but it's a stupid phrase anyway. "Just say it man, fuck."

ShadowsWithin said:
Portland Maine or Oregon?

If it's maine there playing in Dec in Mass thats how I got there autograph last time.

POLAND not Portland.:Smug:
It's a county in Europe.

Thanks, In Your Face.

A Bad Name: I do not have issues. Hey, you never know, Alexi might read it one day and write to me or call me.