Alexi's autograph

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't care about getting ALexi's autograph unless it's in person. Besides, i'v already seen how his signiture looks. It's at google and i love the way he writes his name. The way he makes the "A" is cool. I want more than an autograph. I want him! I'll get my kiss from him and then he can filll the empty spot in my heart.
Oh do shut up

Sendin autographs by order is just gay and self-loving.. I got Alexi's autograph on my hand two years ago, was gonna tattoo it but didn't have money.. damn, I was so 'teenage girl fan' when I met him..

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Sendin autographs by order is just gay and self-loving.. I got Alexi's autograph on my hand two years ago, was gonna tattoo it but didn't have money.. damn, I was so 'teenage girl fan' when I met him..

Get a life you fag.

Joonas Lehtonen said:

Damn ,thats just :erk:

Joonas Lehtonen said:

:lol: you still are imo..

-[chop]- said:
:lol: you still are imo..

Still? That was when I was still a virgin and all, you know, 2.5 years ago.. No, I just went like wazap, can I have your autograph on my hand, he did it, then I said wanna pose for me, I could post the pic here, and then I shaked hands with him and told them they're the best. And then I went sucking dick.

image.php

bio-hulk.jpg

Joonahs: Alexi actually touched your hand????!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! YOu suck! If Alexi touched my hand, i'd never let go of his. OMG, i bet his hands are really soft and nice. I want to feel his palm on my cheek. That would feel so good.