Alexi's autograph

flamma

New Metal Member
Sep 25, 2006
Does anyone know how to get Alexi's autograph? I mean - not by being at his performance. Where should I send an addressed envelope with a stamp? I'm sure that in case of other bands there is such a possibility... Can you help me? Pleeeaaase... :D

Wow, i could call you so many names. But sorry to crush you but apart from if you are a man who is willing to pork him up the arse, i dont think alexi would bother to send mail back. :(

Arggh... I know they are not a stupid boysband that replies to groupies' love letters... I was thinking about, let's say, promotion or records (no idea how to call it)... In 2 months there will be my closest friend's (who just loves CoB) birthday and I wanted to surprise him but I cannot afford to go to a concert... Besides, it's to far from Poland to Finland.
Thanks anyway.

Yes, it is, believe me. :)
I like CoB but generally I prefer different kind of music like Within Temptation or Oomph! If I wanted somebody's autograph, it would probably be Dero of Oomph! ;)
Well, thanks Alachi.

flamma said:
Does anyone know how to get Alexi's autograph? I mean - not by being at his performance. Where should I send an addressed envelope with a stamp? I'm sure that in case of other bands there is such a possibility... Can you help me? Pleeeaaase... :D

what's the point of getting an autograph if you didn't get it personally...?
it's just his name. fuck, i could sign his name and send it to you...

I'd suggest you'd try here:

FAN MAIL

Spinefarm Records / COB
Arkadiankatu 14b
00100 Helsinki
FINLAND

The address is from their official site...but frankly, I'd be surprised if you'd get an answer...

Cheers

flamma said:
Arggh... I know they are not a stupid boysband that replies to groupies' love letters... I was thinking about, let's say, promotion or records (no idea how to call it)... In 2 months there will be my closest friend's (who just loves CoB) birthday and I wanted to surprise him but I cannot afford to go to a concert... Besides, it's to far from Poland to Finland.
Thanks anyway.
Portland Maine or Oregon?

If it's maine there playing in Dec in Mass thats how I got there autograph last time.

I don't care about getting ALexi's autograph unless it's in person. Besides, i'v already seen how his signiture looks. It's at google and i love the way he writes his name. The way he makes the "A" is cool. I want more than an autograph. I want him! I'll get my kiss from him and then he can filll the empty spot in my heart.

flamma said:
Yes, it is, believe me. :)
I like CoB but generally I prefer different kind of music like Within Temptation or Oomph! If I wanted somebody's autograph, it would probably be Dero of Oomph! ;)
Well, thanks Alachi.

ICH WILL DEINE SEELE!

My AYDY cd is signed by everyone but Janne. He was sick at the record signing...

BTW I just got Stockholm Knockout Live, but its on CD.. Still good IMO.

flamma said:
They do this con-fucking-venient fucking signing sessions that you can fucking get Alexi Fucking Laiho's Fucking Signature, mothatrucka