Jaska's drumsticks with autograph...

Fisk

New Metal Member
Mar 8, 2007
Yeah.. As the topic says.. Does anyone know if t here is any chance to buy his drumsticks with his autograph?! or just some drum sticks or those he use...? Please give me some answers if you can :)

Btw. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to write in... I'm new so i didn't really know where to post.

There was a guy on here selling some signed sticks that he caught from Jaska at a show. Try and find the thread and contact him.

Yeah.. As the topic says.. Does anyone know if t here is any chance to buy his drumsticks with his autograph?! or just some drum sticks or those he use...? Please give me some answers if you can :)

Btw. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to write in... I'm new so i didn't really know where to post.
I have one of his drums sticks, signed by him....or mabye its signd by janne:err:, yea it is

Search on ebay. I'm sure they must have something or go to one of their shows and catch his drumsticks. I'd be really happy/excited to have one of them.

According to wikipedia, he uses Custom Millennium II by Pro Mark sticks...

I don't know anything about drumming, but, don't they sell signature sticks?

Merrild:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah I still can't stop laughing.

Why would someone want to sell Jaska's drumsticks? I'd never give them away and keep them in a special spot. :)