Jaska's pedal configuration! Thnx.

hhahahaha, mass confusion.

yes tut, heeltoe is when you first bring your heel down and then you strike with your toes. So you get a doublestroke with minimum effort, of course, you loose some power, but its all about pracitce.

Anyways, I also set my beater fairly close to the batterhead since the Iron Cobra cams accelerate the beater no matter where it is in order to give a nice big punch!!! yeeeaa bbabbbyy :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Apart from that, its all practice pratice.

Varoa, using doublepedal to pull of fast triplets is way easier than just using one pedal. But then again, its all bout practicee!!!

Oh, CoB is coming to Santiago, Chile 21st of August!!! fucking yes. I'm saving money for backstage passes. I have my interview ready for Jaska!!!. OH yea, I love CoB, best band ever. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Dude, my dream pedals are iron cobras
the first time i played on a double pedal it was one... dude... it makes thunders and feels like butter!! :headbang:

I've never tried heel-toing, because my pedals SUCK big time (actually my left foot pedal is broken :lol: i'm the only one i know that can play it like it was a regular one :lol: )

Pulling a nicko mcbrain, lemme explain why i call it that

nicko uses only 1 pedal, and sometimes he plays notes fast as hell, it sounds like he's using double pedals. I don't know if i do it like him, but i ended up this technique when i was listening to a lot of maiden and tried to do triplets with 1 foot only, like he did some times.

What i do is "locking" my feet with my legs muscles, creating a tension to the BACK (opposite to the strike's direction), but at the same time i create the same ammount of tension to the FRONT (on the direction of the pedal).
So my feet get on this tensionate state. All i have to do is letting loose a bit of tension of my "backward" movement, and quickly put it again, then letting loose again etc.
So i kinda "spasm" my foot to the pedal.
When i started playing on 2 bassdrums, i started practising that coordinating 2 feet, so i can get to do fast triplets with minimum effort

and that's what i call "pulling a nicko mcbrain" :p

hahahhahahaha
crazy mothaaafffff.

Hahahaha, I just combine a fast doublestroke with an extra single stroke to do a triplet

Everyone has their style :headbang: :headbang: