Does anyone miss me?

Nick posts maybe twice a month nowadays. You'll catch him on MSN if you've got his email though

frangasm1.jpg

There are still people missing. Like most of the people who posted from 06 and 07. Cobot kept me entertained until i could move out of my house, then i stopped posting. Wish it was forever.

Frank was a cool cat. Part of the all star team for this place, it was sad to see him go... where ever the fuck he went :lol:

COBOT in my eyes was like a really good rock of crack. Got you fucking blazed as shit in the beginning, was an awesome and always brought good times... then over time the high just diminished and now we're all just slaves to a sick habit. Feels bad man.

It was funny how i actually felt like you guys were my friends. Listen i rean out of Rum so i gotta post this. the nevermore forum is gay, they like, dont like when new people come in and ignore them or act like they shouldnt impead on their little micro cosom of internet. so fuck them. if i go back to thread from like, 07 or 08 they were funny and i can read them and shit. but like here, if we gave you a hard time, like crazychris or the emptifier that faggot who ever you are friend on facebook kid gutiar. i yea. wtf, people are here. yay Um. yea u get what im saying, the internet is gay and nevermore forumers take it too seriously, though i did make good friends with Arsham, he was cool.