The Simpsons love-fest thread.

The Simpsons were excellent from 1990 up to 1999, when Matt Groening leaves the show. After that, it became a show full of faggotry and non sense. Almost as stupid as Family Guy.

The movie is gonna be a gay parade, probably as homosexual as an Opeth show. The trailers are so lame it makes me cry.

What a great show that went through the wrong direction. It went from Win and Epic, to Fail and Unfunny.

That's my humble opinion about The Simpsons.

ps: i still laugh a lot when i watch the old episodes.

WOOOOOOOO i love the Simpsons. #1 favorite show ever x10000000 :worship:

My favorite character's are Dr. Nick, Krusty, and Chief Wiggum DEFINATLY because of the end of this clip :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the movie might be gay tho :ill: .

Last edited by a moderator:
I've saw it the first,when i was 7 !!

I love them since i am so a little girl,and my dad and my sister loves them too !!

The Simpsons were excellent from 1990 up to 1999, when Matt Groening leaves the show. After that, it became a show full of faggotry and non sense. Almost as stupid as Family Guy.

The movie is gonna be a gay parade, probably as homosexual as an Opeth show. The trailers are so lame it makes me cry.

What a great show that went through the wrong direction. It went from Win and Epic, to Fail and Unfunny.

it's official now: you have no taste whatsoever because:
1. Family Guy pwns
2. Opeth pwns

What's wrong with shiny colors...? :(

But yeah, I am talking about the old Homer. The one that adopted me when I was 7, and that was a long ass time ago.

Yeah, he actually got really stupid through the years! In the very first seasons he actually had some common sense and was the most normal of the family...