Does Dan sing on Diabolical Masquerade's Death Design?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Is that him doing those clean vocals during the middle of the album? Also, is this the only album he co-wrote with Blackheim? Where's that orchestra from? How many people perform in it?

More info please.

PS. Someone mentioned Nasum in the other thread. Did Dan produce them or something?

Buy the album, it has the credits in the booklet :Smug:

But I think that's actually Blakkheim, it only vaguely resembles Dan, as in it sounds like a guy from sweden...

And he helped with the compiling of Nasum's Grind Finale, which was their career retrospective collection thing. Or so I've heard.

If I recall correctly, we asked Dan this on the forum a while ago and he confirmed that it was Blakkheim. Fuck, I wish the guy broke out his clean vocals more often... they sound good to me!

Demilich said:
If I recall correctly, we asked Dan this on the forum a while ago and he confirmed that it was Blakkheim. Fuck, I wish the guy broke out his clean vocals more often... they sound good to me!
Definitely! He has a great voice. It seems to be the case that he himself is more talented than his entire band (Katatonia that is)...but now I'm starting to insult people...

hmmm... diabolical masquerades website has the complete credits
...but looks like the site is permanently dead now.

...as for the nasum "grind finale", the booklet contains very much info... but some of the songs Dan has been involved in recording
and he also helped out with making the sound for it "whole" if I understand correctly.

Is that even blaky doin then really obvious and pretty clean vocal part that goes "thee niight...""

if so he should use his clean voice more!