Does Opeth email on tour

Demiana

May 12, 2001
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Visit site
Does anybody know if Mikael (or the other Opeth-men) check their mail when they're on tour? I've mailed Mikael, because I lost my ticket to the gig this saturday and it's sold out! I've talked to him once before, so maybe he'll remember me and puts me on the guestlist....oooh I hope so, otherwise I can't go! I HATE THIS!
I used mike@opeth.com....does anybody know if this the correct address?

:(

that's why i kept checking the status of my ticket every 5 minutes!
can't help you with the mail, what i can tell you is to try to go there anyway; maybe someone's selling their ticket (hope dies last).

good luck :)

Originally posted by Demiana
Does anybody know if Mikael (or the other Opeth-men) check their mail when they're on tour? I've mailed Mikael, because I lost my ticket to the gig this saturday and it's sold out! I've talked to him once before, so maybe he'll remember me and puts me on the guestlist....oooh I hope so, otherwise I can't go! I HATE THIS!
I used mike@opeth.com....does anybody know if this the correct address?
:(

or maybe you could try to make it Sunday at Tilburg?
or wednesday at Vosselaar in Belgium (just across the border, the highway coming from Eindhoven to Antwerp)

Explain to me how you lose an Opeth ticket. When I went to fucking the LA show, I almost decided to pay security gaurds to protect it...

Gnuckell: yeah, probably you're right, he will not believe me, but it's worth trying. I just DON'T know how I could lost my Opeth ticket!! Maybe I'll try to get to the other gigs in the country... but thanks everybody...