Does scott post here?

I've collected 2000AD for years but they stopped selling them in Holland, too bad I loved it!!!!!!!!

Same here, mainly Dredd comics, I tried to collect everything Dredd back in the day unfortunetly there wasn't much in the US (only shitty American Stalone stuff). Basically movie sucked ass but the comics were genius! We should talk more comic, Dutchy...

Dredd Hedd
I had about 300 comics by JD, the weekly , monthly etc.I've read them like 10 times and then sold them to a second hand shop he gave me 20 bucks in cash or 40 to spend in his store.Bought some crappy 2nd hand cd's I've listened once, total waste !!!!!!!
After this I've never picked up comics again, they only sell the translated Marvel Comics, and believe me that SUCKS!!!

Dredd Hedd
I had about 300 comics by JD, the weekly , monthly etc.I've read them like 10 times and then sold them to a second hand shop he gave me 20 bucks in cash or 40 to spend in his store.Bought some crappy 2nd hand cd's I've listened once, total waste !!!!!!!
After this I've never picked up comics again, they only sell the translated Marvel Comics, and believe me that SUCKS!!!

Wow! Years ago i would have loved to have taken those out of your hands. Dredd comics were never worth spit, but they were a great read!

NFL Nice Fuckin Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive already replied , so start another one you TestamentEggnutt
And yes I play guitar and I suck , I can play the intro to Be All End All, a bit of Paraniod , some beastie Boys and the rest is total crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i met scott back when he played here with life of agony and deftones in 95 and then with the misfits in 96. hes pretty cool. him and charlie are pretty shy around fans. didnt get to meet frank or john, but i met paul crook.