Does somebody Know Tsjuder?

Heart of Steel

Woman Of Dark Desires
Oct 20, 2003
Hell of Steel
Visit site
I have recently heard something about a norwegian Black Metal band called Tsjuder, but I haven't found any music from them. Does somebody here know this band and where I can find their songs? And which songs would you recommend me to listen?
Tsjuderlogo2.jpg

Tsjuder2002.jpg

Ah yes, Tsjuder. Primitive, aggressive-as-fu**, raw black metal. If you want a taste of cold hatred, darkness and other clichés, Tsjuder is where you want to go. Actually, I rather enjoy their music. Download songs from their latest full-length album, "Possessed". Download Direct Connect, search for some good metal hubs at www.hublist.org, and enjoy.

Black Metal ist Musik :p That quote of yours is from Nargaroth, a band I don't really enjoy. But hey. Tsjuder is good. So is Satyricon's Mother North. Spread the word, and make all your friends frequent this message board!

I don't enjoy Nargaroth too, just mentioned that quote of them. I really like Black Metal music and many points of its ideology, I'm searching for good scandinavian bands like Tsjuder, Satyricon, Dark Funeral, Marduk, Borknagar, Burzum, Mayhem, and so on (I prefer Scandinavian metal, it's the best!:devil::devil::devil:). And about my friends, I'll try to make them frequent this message board, as well:D.

Thanks!:wave:

I had already known Gorgoroth, it's really good. Helheim I haven't listened yet, I'm going to look for some of their songs. Immortal is cool, too. Of course norwegian black metal is the best!:devil::devil::devil:

speaking of nordic black metal, anyone here who has heard the danish black metal-act "holmgang"? they've released one demo that kicks some major ass, fast black(viking) metal with a lot of feeling to it.

other good norweigan BM is kampfar, well worth checking out in case someone has missed out on them.

Downloaded the track from their page. It's quite good. The production is a bit too treble-ish, but overall it's 6 minutes and 26 seconds of enjoyable music.