does this 5150 evhIII reamp sound ok?

I think it sounds very djenty! Well maybe not stereotypical djenty, but I don't like that, this is pretty good.

Thanks a bunch!

Sounds good what post processing did you use?

I did 2 eqs the first cutting - high pass at 100hz, low pass at 10 khz, i slightly cut around 220 hz, a pretty good cut around 500hz, and a slight cut at 4000khz

the second eq just highlighting some key frequencies - add a little around 778hz and 1304 khz.

The last thing in my chain was just a little ozone stereo imaging and thats it. no compression or anything else.

Sweet man what settings do you use on the imagery? I have heard of people doing that on the guitat bus but I dont know what frequency ies and decibals to boost

Sweet man what settings do you use on the imagery? I have heard of people doing that on the guitat bus but I dont know what frequency ies and decibals to boost

for this track i moved band 2 and 3 to 20% but it all depends on the amp. if im using a pod farm i do a much more drastic increase in the percentages.

Sounds a bit dark, but pretty good!

Music reminds me of Veil of Maya meets Within the Ruins, which I dig! It's not just chuggy chuggy dowwww shit, its got some actual weight to it.

The drums sound a bit empty in parts though.

DI + multitrack please ;) ohhh and raw guitars 5150 ?
Stay metal !

I can probably do the di and multitrack once the recording process is finished we still have vocals and i have to also check to make sure its cool with the band. but ill post raw gutiars once im at my desk and can bounce them.

Those boosts definitely give it some character. Sounds cool.

Thanks man. yeah those frequencies sounded different but good!

Sounds a bit dark, but pretty good!

Music reminds me of Veil of Maya meets Within the Ruins, which I dig! It's not just chuggy chuggy dowwww shit, its got some actual weight to it.

The drums sound a bit empty in parts though.

thanks! i was actually trying to get it a bit brighter but couldn't achieve it yet. Im going to work on it some more maybe try a few more mic positions and such.

but which parts and how so when you say drums sound empty? I def agree that i need to polish and work on drums but just wondering what part and what you mean. thanks!

@ about 1:43. I see what you went for, but it just seems it could use a tad more to fill it up.

oh yes i agree completely. I should have added some cymbals or something it does sound kind of lacking. Also within the song is lead upon lead so that will fill it up tremendously too. I just wanted to get my rhythm tone reamped in all the tracks before i moved to leads so thats why i havent posted with leads yet.