dog elitists pt 2

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
so my friend and his mom and me (i mean i) went to go get that dog today, but the dog elitists wouldnt let him take the dog because the fence around his yard isnt perfect and the dog is def so he cant hear you call him back. then, like, dont let him loose, duh! yea, im sure the dog is way better off shitting himself in a fucking kennel/prison with little human contact, no potty training, no LOVE, etc. stupid dog elitists think they are the only people in the world that can handle having a pet.

well, i think a lot of factors come into play with those dog-elitists. i'd assume they are concerned with playing to the lesser of two evils, and they're probably suspecting that a dog that can get loose is in more jeopardy of getting harmed, or harming others, than he or she is in his/her current misery.

although i'm just remarking from gut instinct. i'm sure avi or prep can give a more valuable two cents worth of opinion.

sorry your friend didn't get the doggie, though.

Here's another dog that's def:
snoopdog.gif

wow, that drippy engorged penis thing sounds awful. im glad that didnt happen. i was inspired by another UM member with a somethingawful avatar. but mine is way cooler.