Dog Emotion Spectrum

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
I was unfortunate enough to be in a yard in Bootle recently, and there were 3 dogs in various other yards. The first dog was whimpering and in obvious pain, probably of starvation and sorrow. It was the most awful sound I have ever heard, the dog mustve been in facking agony. The second dog in the next yard was sitting perfectly still, not making a sound and completely indifferent to its surroundings, in some kind of dog-meditation. The third dog was jumping up and down non-stop with its tail wagging really fast, barking happily, the little fucker didnt stop jumping up and down, as if the floor was too hot to stand on.

I realised that I was witnessing in one place the complete 'Dog-emotion-spectrum'

imgBTbowlingualscience.gif

what a luck Mick! congrats!

I get to hear, see and feel the complete cat-emotion-spectrum pretty much each day ;)

Mick Moss said:
I was unfortunate enough to be in a yard in Bootle recently, and there were 3 dogs in various other yards. The first dog was whimpering and in obvious pain, probably of starvation and sorrow. It was the most awful sound I have ever heard, the dog mustve been in facking agony. The second dog in the next yard was sitting perfectly still, not making a sound and completely indifferent to its surroundings, in some kind of dog-meditation. The third dog was jumping up and down non-stop with its tail wagging really fast, barking happily, the little fucker didnt stop jumping up and down, as if the floor was too hot to stand on.

I realised that I was witnessing in one place the complete 'Dog-emotion-spectrum'

imgBTbowlingualscience.gif

the meditating dog was a bitch in heat and the dog in pain was a male longing for some action. or could easily have been taht.

what if we humans was like dogs and went absolutely nutters whenever a girl had her period?