Dolly Buster is not that bad after all :)

Phelice

HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!!!
Just thought I'd share this with you (and show off a little). :Smokedev:

I first thought my co-workers were bullshitting me, but today, Dolly Buster really visited my animal shelter. She sponsored dog baskets worth 1000€ plus an appearance of the shelter in the newspapers.

I always thought she was sort of a bitch, but she seems to be a good sort. Not as good as Pamela Anderson tho, but good enough for me to accept.
Gonna post the newspaper article as soon as it is published so I can show off some more.

Sorry for off-topic :devil:

I said people who HELP animals, not LOVE animals. There are also some psychos who say "I love my steak" (which is really disgusting).

Me takes it you be a vegitarian... (Keep in mind I haven't been on these forums that long, so I still don't know your life stories.)

Is she really that ugly or does she just look uglier because there's some hot chocolate on the right?

Well, black chicks don't really do "it" for me personally, so she really is that ugly. She bears all the hallmarks of a veteran sex-industry worker. That's where a lifestyle of heavy cocaine use, DP's and donkey punches will take you.

So let that be a lesson to you kids: STAY IN SCHOOL. :D

However, her concern for animal welfare is certainly a redeeming quality, at least in my book.

Here's a pic that a co-worker took. I was hiding behind a guy I don't know. I had my reasons.
dollymd3.jpg

Oh and I think she had her implants removed because her titts looked so very tiny... She must have had her reasons.