dongen & lyon

so dongen Holland 10th october
geel Belgium 11th

and there was a small gig at doomfest the 13th in rotterdam at 'baroeg'... cant tell you about that one though

no lyon

dongen 10th october, Geel Belgium 11th

Rotterdam, Doomfest @ baroeg the 13th october. dont know a thing about that one though...

:confused: i missed me first post so i wrote a 2nd one... thats an upgrade for sure......

yah sopel. if you might want to know a bit about the doomfest, contact 'Heiko' or 'D3vlin' on UM...

only heiko and d3vlin went there. found this 'review' at doom-metal.com by heiko.

After this show, we got to see a little surprise act. Danny and Duncan joined ranks with some members from Officium Triste to play 'Sleepless' together. That song is quite often in Officium Triste's set list, but the presence of Danny and Duncan gave them the unique chance to play it with some of the original writers of that song. The crowd was excited. It was a highlight of the evening, both for the visitors as for the members of Officium Triste.

Duncan and Danny stayed on stage, were joined by Mick Moss, and played a couple of acoustic songs under the name of Antimatter. We heard some Antimatter songs followed by a couple of Anathema covers. It's really nice to hear songs like 'Lost Control' and 'Suicide Veil', since Anathema themselves never played those live. A pity that some of the people at the bar couldn't appreciate this kind of music and were talking so loud that they even disturbed the band on stage, to the extent that Danny asked to close the doors towards the bar.

For the complete review of the 'dutch doom day' you should go to the review section, then gig reviews, and then click the article of 'dutch doom day'

have fun :mad: