Don't break your hand, because it hurts for about 4 years.

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
My hand is sore... I'm so sick of it. I want the damn bone to be straight, and to stop hurting..

So if you are thinking about punching someone in the head with such force that will make them airborne, and snap the hand bone under your little finger, think, "do I want a deformed hand and throbbing periodic pain for the rest of my life?"

In grade 9 (which is last year) I ran into the gym wall moving at an extremely fast speed for a human .....I didn't see the wall until like a second before I hit .. but because of my good reaction(bad?) I put my hands up .. I broke all the tendons(I think that is what they are) and all this other stupid shit in my hand .. all my fingers were bent out of place and broken ... I fainted like 3 times .. it sucked majorly.. well it is better than deforming my pretty face :rolleyes: :lol:

Anyway it still fucking hurts ... everytime I lean on something I get this really weird pain throughout the bones in my hands and shit .. it hurts .. damn

"There was only so much bullying I could take at school.. So after 10 years of suffering, I finally stood up for my self and broke my hand in the process. It worked though."

Awesome fucking job man