Don't click unless your name is Vito........

As long as this has been declared an all out nerd-fest, let's finally answer one of life's greatest questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say guys, I love cheese!

Final Fantasy 7 is the only Final Fantasy anyone needs to play.

I never have played a Final Fantasy game that wasn't in a cartridge... So I'd have to go with Final Fantasy III/VI... :lol:

so, what do people think of d&d V4?

Oversimplification of the rules to the point of hurting the game, IMO. v3.0 or 3.5 is where it is at. The only game with a good 3.0 and 4.0 is Shadowrun.

In a related note... One of my college friends brought his DVD of "The Gamers" for us to watch one night... Whoo, had a few good laughs on that one, I did. :kickass:

Oye, I feel like a nerd now, too.

I never have played a Final Fantasy game that wasn't in a cartridge... So I'd have to go with Final Fantasy III/VI... :lol:

Oversimplification of the rules to the point of hurting the game, IMO. v3.0 or 3.5 is where it is at. The only game with a good 3.0 and 4.0 is Shadowrun.

In a related note... One of my college friends brought his DVD of "The Gamers" for us to watch one night... Whoo, had a few good laughs on that one, I did. :kickass:

Oye, I feel like a nerd now, too.

i think v4 has a much better class balance then 3.5. honestly, Ad&d was the best, but I do think they oversimplified it to much with v4.

oh ya, the gamers are awesome!

This thread is too good to die so let's add an extra helping of cheese to it...

Hail and Kill!!!

Last edited by a moderator: