Don't Forget Last Call....

Riehlthing said:
I'm thinkin we should have a chat board, to chat, not just messages...cause we're close enuff to that now...why not?

They used to have those on aol. I'm not sure if they have them anymore and Charlie popped in once or twice.

Riehlthing said:
I don't remember it...musta been awhile ago. But I thought like a mIRC chat or something or other kinda chat would be interesting.
that would b cool. I like this board, but its hard to have a real conversation because u hav to wait for replies.

Man, alive I missed it! I was waiting all day too. This hot little 24 year old that teaches with me: well, she is getting divorced, and she was feeling "lonely" last night, and asked if I wanted to go have a couple of beers. I don't need to finish this story do I?? :) Hopefully someone will hook me up.

TD said:
Man, alive I missed it! I was waiting all day too. This hot little 24 year old that teaches with me: well, she is getting divorced, and she was feeling "lonely" last night, and asked if I wanted to go have a couple of beers. I don't need to finish this story do I?? :) Hopefully someone will hook me up.
Wow, I have something Ty doesn't. What's next, it rains in Phoenix tomorrow? ;)

crystlpalace said:
but that's what makes it special! Anthrax is always coming up with new and different ways to show their amazing talent. I think its real cool that Charlie also plays guitar!

It's not that I didn't think it would be good. It great for us, who already love them. But I don't think anyone is going to run out today and get WCFYA or be suddenly interested in going to see them in concert based on that. They had a great chance and I think it could have been better.

Well if no one in my area has it if you cold get me a copy I'll cover cost, shipping etc and I'll even put in a good word with Satan Claws for your kids this Christmas. Hell I'll even send copy to Maiden.