don't forget... re-issue of DISINCARNATE...

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
due in late february through roadrunner records, DISINCARNATE's "dreams of the carrion kind"

it will be issued in a new "remastered" edition, featuring bonus material, including rare b-sides and demo tracks, as well as brand new artwork and liner notes.

...seems they won't release the reissue over here in germany. i've emailed both the german and american office to ask them about it, but they won't answer. on the other hand: why should they care? i cannot even remember the last halfway decent release on roadrunner.

vegan destructor said:
...seems they won't release the reissue over here in germany. i've emailed both the german and american office to ask them about it, but they won't answer. on the other hand: why should they care? i cannot even remember the last halfway decent release on roadrunner.

i'm sorry to hear that :(! i'll ask james if he'll be selling it through the website.

ms. anthrope said:
i'm sorry to hear that :(! i'll ask james if he'll be selling it through the website.

thank you so much! i guess it is redundant to state this here, but the disincarnate record is my favourite death metal record of all times. and i've never seen any guitar playing that's better than james'. there must be SOME way for me to get the reissue...