don't you hate it when...

^thats his sig if you didnt know

this should be a dont you hate it when thread, i'll start..

dont you hate it when you are taking a crap and its almost out and you can feel it, then this fart comes and goes around it, its the weirdest feeling

dont you hate it when the air is really dry, or you go on a plane trip (air is always dry on a plane) and your boogers get all hard and stiff so it feels funny in your nose? that always compells me to pick my nose, but i have to wait until i'm in private. in this case, blowing your nose will not fix the problem.

don't you hate it when you're taking a huge crap, and you can't lock the goddamn door and people keep barging in on you?
Or when you have to fart real bad when standing in an elevator?

AlexiFollower: LOL!!!:D :D

Don't you hate it when ppl steal your CDs!! Ex: They borrow your CD with it's case and give the case back to you without the real CD inside and you'll never see that person for a very long time. FUCKER:yell:

TheSomberlain said:
I love it, I think it is really exciting to hold my mouse marker over the thread name and see what it's really about!!!

:p
yeah but if you but [ and ] on either side of it, you cant see it if you hold the cursor over it. :p

i hate it when i am at the supermarket and i pick an item off the shelf, and accidentally put it in someone else's cart. then you realize what you are doing and get sort of an alien feeling. "Wait! This is not my cart. Look at this! Brown sugar and sheep entrails! Wheres my car? Oh, there it is! The one with the tapioca cupcakes. Thank God."

Delt: well basically i'm holding my web cam while in video mode and pointing it at the computer screen. It started doing a crazy mirror effect. Then started moving inside the computer (looked like a tunnel that was moving or it started spinning) and i wasn't doing anything....It started looking like a portal and other dimensions. I then put my finger to the screen and watched it move in the "other" dimensions. I didn't move the camera at all. It was trippy! and I couldn't understand why the inside was moving. It should be like a real mirror effect ...being STILL! but it wasn't! well thats my story.. i thought it looks cool. the first finger is real.

Picture40.jpg

Hey delt here is another picture .... I was really tired and drunk when i was finding this out and yeah.. but i still find it cool looking

Heavenscent said:
don't you hate it when you're taking a huge crap, and you can't lock the goddamn door and people keep barging in on you?
Or when you have to fart real bad when standing in an elevator?

j/k :lol:

edit: I just needed to post that somewhere .