Don't you hate it when...

R.I.P.2

just say hi
Jan 22, 2002
[You buy a CD from a store, and it comes with some sticker on it, and you try to peel of the sticker, and only a thin layer comes off, leaving a bunch of white stuff all over the jewel case. :yell:]

I hate it when a good sticker is on the plastic covering the case and when you tear the plastic off you lose the sticker.
I like to keep the stickers on the cd when they are good

Lethe, that requires a certain amount of energy. :p

I hate stickers on CDs. They need to be peeled off. Off :(.

when I got my last Van Halen CD, which was quite a large amount of time ago, I peeled the sticker off the top and exactly whta you say, Int, happened to me. So I tried to scratch off that last layer and it wouldn't come off so I got a razor and tried to cut it off and ended up only scratching the CD case :mad: so I left it the hell alone. Later on I was at K Mart or whereever and I see this vial of liquid specially made to remove that kind of shit and I promptly purchased it :cool: I no longer have that problem.

Yeah, I'm sure any kind of alcohol would work really, but this is specially made to work even faster and it was only a buck so I pwn j00 all!

My Van Halen CD case is still scratched though :erk:

:eek: I DO! :erk: they come in the mail trashed sometimes. Like my Tool case from my friend in Indonesia, she put it in a small bubblewrap but that didn't do shit.