Don't you just hate it when.......

Black Dragon said:
I had a girl grip me so hard once during an orgasm I was sore for days, peeing was a bitch.

sounds like she'd been doing her kegels like a good little girl.

LOL.

My girlfriend at the time and I were in the shower and I was fucking her in the ass. She needed something to grab so she used the curtain rod, next thing we know she pulled the rod down and she fell forward. I fell with her so I could keeping pounding away.
So there we were, she was bent over on her hands, halfway outside of the shower with the shower curtain strung out on the floor, the shower going getting everything wet, and I was still pounding away. I pulled out cos she wanted it on her back. when I blew my load it shot so far the first spurt flew over and past her head, 6 feet in front of her and hit the bathroom door. Its a hollow door so it sounded like someone splattered an egg yolk on it. She heard that and looked up and my second spurt drenched her hair.

It was great, especially when we were at her house later that night and we had forgotten about the cum on the back of her head. Her mom saw it and was like "whats this" and my g/f played dumb. Then I watched as her mom picked my dried jizz out of her hair.

True story.

Black Dragon said:
My girlfriend at the time and I were in the shower and I was fucking her in the ass.....I pulled out cos she wanted it on her back.

i'm no clean freak, but assfucking + fucking = nasty vaginal infections. but funny story nonetheless.

Black Dragon said:
LOL.

My girlfriend at the time and I were in the shower and I was fucking her in the ass. She needed something to grab so she used the curtain rod, next thing we know she pulled the rod down and she fell forward. I fell with her so I could keeping pounding away.
So there we were, she was bent over on her hands, halfway outside of the shower with the shower curtain strung out on the floor, the shower going getting everything wet, and I was still pounding away. I pulled out cos she wanted it on her back. when I blew my load it shot so far the first spurt flew over and past her head, 6 feet in front of her and hit the bathroom door. Its a hollow door so it sounded like someone splattered an egg yolk on it. She heard that and looked up and my second spurt drenched her hair.

It was great, especially when we were at her house later that night and we had forgotten about the cum on the back of her head. Her mom saw it and was like "whats this" and my g/f played dumb. Then I watched as her mom picked my dried jizz out of her hair.

True story.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's fucking classic!!!