This is very exciting...regarding merchandise.

GreggSuspyre

May 31, 2005
New Jersey
www.myspace.com
Ever wish you had a poster that would stay up without using tacks (punching holes in the poster and your wall) or sticky-tack (always loses its stick)?
Ever wish you could put a sticker on something and peel it off without leaving any residue? (So many of my students come in with something like an AC/DC sticker on their guitar, only to not like them a month later. They peel off the sticker, resulting in an ugly mess of gunk on their guitar.)

Well...imagine this: a poster that is a sticker that sticks to anything with its own adhesive backing that you can pull off and re-stick anywhere you want with nothing left behind. Sort of like Colorforms...

They're coming to the Suspyre store. We just got some prototypes today. We currently got 14"x14" sticker-posters of our album covers, but they can be cut into any shape and size. We'll have bumper stickers, stick-on business cards, stickers for dads and grads; you can even use them to label your various dipping sauces in your refrigerator. It's so easy.

I really think this is the next step in band merchandise, and posters and stickers in general.

We'll keep everyone posted to when they will be available in our store.:cool:

That's the one thing you guys need is more merch, I don't like any of the cafepress stuff, especially since it's either white or pink, wtf? The Silvery Image tshirt is awesome but I've already got it. What you need is a black hoodie that has the same prints at the silvery image tshirt, the Suspyre name on the front and the design on the back, it's simple but awesome. Maybe something down the sleeve would be cool too. All my other band shirts are way too busy and too much shit going.

But yea poster are cool too, I'm not that concerned with the material I would just like something. Blind Guardian actually has a fabric poster which is by far the coolest poster in the dorms. Check it here.

Regardless, keep updating on progress.

That's the one thing you guys need is more merch, I don't like any of the cafepress stuff, especially since it's either white or pink, wtf? The Silvery Image tshirt is awesome but I've already got it. What you need is a black hoodie that has the same prints at the silvery image tshirt, the Suspyre name on the front and the design on the back, it's simple but awesome. Maybe something down the sleeve would be cool too. All my other band shirts are way too busy and too much shit going.

But yea poster are cool too, I'm not that concerned with the material I would just like something. Blind Guardian actually has a fabric poster which is by far the coolest poster in the dorms. Check it here.

Regardless, keep updating on progress.

I'll check into something like that for the 3rd album because I'd love a huge fabric poster. Especially since the new album art is fantastic.