Doomsday III Festival

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com
28539_427600588102_710563102_5478230_5225933_n.jpg

Get down early and it'll be a blast. I think we're getting moved up the bill a bit. But make sure you're there and enjoying yourself! Bands I am personally looking forward to seeing: Dark Forest, Iron Void and Lord Vicar.

For anybody who cannot make it to this gig. Do not fear because you can still watch me act like a twat from your computer screen!

http://snootyfoxlive.com/

I'll bump this thread when there are updates and such and bump it closer to the gig. Come down and see Groans first gig and then see the amazing doom bands. Lord Vicar will riff your face off!

Put a song of theirs here below! Couldn't find a youtube video of Serpent Venom

LORD VICAR

THE LAMP OF THOTH

IRON VOID (Live at the Snooty Fox)

DARK FOREST (Forget all that SHITE that Earache signed and have some real metal!)

SEPERENT VENOM
http://www.myspace.com/serpentvenom

ASOMVEL

GROAN (Preview of our album tracks)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not one to miss because you don't get line-ups like this one that often at all! The last two line-ups were okay but this one just smashed those two. Doomanoid records have some pretty exciting gigs planned in general. Especially for February.

Here is the lineup and set times for Doomsday III:-

9.20pm - 10.30pm - Lord Vicar (Headliners)

8.15pm - 9pm - The Lamp of Thoth

7.10pm - 7.55pm - Dark Forest

6.10pm - 6.50pm - Asomvel

5.10pm - 6.10pm - BREAK

4.30pm - 5.10pm - Iron Void

3.30pm - 4.10pm - Serpent Venom

2.30pm - 3.10pm - Groan

1.30pm - 2.10pm - End Times

1pm Doors

PLEASE...If you're coming be there at 1pm for Groan. Come down buy a t-shirt, an album and come and sing along. We really need some help at this one as it's our first gig. So if you can... Spread the info of this place about and the times and make sure people are there to catch the first half of the festival because it's just top quality bands that are not to be missed.