no london reunion?

lokey

low key
Oct 21, 2002
london
bwwwwwwahhhh haaa haaaa :(

i cant believe there isnt a reunion gig lined up in london......... the only show in england is gonna be the download festival by the look of things.........surely they can squeeze in a quick astoria gig before or after it.........

for those that dont know download....... check out this link

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.asp

i cant afford 105 odd gib, to see 4 bands i would wanna see.... in a muddy crapfield in nottingham........esp seeing as the thrax are stitched so low down on the bill anyhoo, they are probably gonna geta 30 minute set max.........and then its nothing but balls for the rest of the day

still hoping that the astoria sneaks in a show somehow...........or the forum, or brixton........dont care anywhere in london :)

Anthrax started in N.Y,and they are opening in Detroit,oh well, :cry:,I will wait till they come back HOME.Thank you Anthrax for sticking your necks out,and don't give a damn what anyone says,be true to yourself,thats all thats matters,we all should be grateful for Anthrax for being around for all these years when other bands FAILED!!! :kickass: :headbang:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Anthrax started in N.Y,and they are opening in Detroit,oh well, :cry:,I will wait till they come back HOME.Thank you Anthrax for sticking your necks out,and don't give a damn what anyone says,be true to yourself,thats all thats matters,we all should be grateful for Anthrax for being around for all these years when other bands FAILED!!! :kickass: :headbang:

Im waiting for them to come here .I will be right up front...I saw them open for the Misfits it was iether 97 or 98 in cincinatti ( GOD THAT WAS A KICKASS SHOW DUDE) I have been a fan of theres for awhile :headbang: :headbang: :Smokedev:

get your cockney arse up to glasgow!

The only UK "gig" is at Glasgow for good reason, and that because we are the best!!

There's plenty of cheap flights you can get, and I came down to the Astoria to see the Volume 8 gig.:headbang:

yeah but the astoria aint in scotland is it ;)

remember that volume 8 show well tho........

if it comes to it and i have to visit scotland again i'll do it for the thrax , even if i swore never to return..... ;)

i gotta say i would love to see anthrax at barrowlands, mainly cos they seem to rank it behind chicago

6p you say............

cant see anthrax playing the astoria now.....clear channel have bought out the mean fiddler group which means clear channel own the astoria, leeds/reading and a chunk of glasto............and dont clear channel do the ozzfest in the states?!?!?

Wahey, I was at the Volume 8 gig at the Astoria as well!

I spent the entire night outside Victoria Station with all the junkies and weirdos waiting for the first train home!

Memoriiiiiiiiiiies!!

Anthrax make no secret of their love for Glasgow. Charlie is always going on about his favourite sandwich on earth that he can buy there! And then there's the whisky!

i fuckin love anthrax for picking glasgow, fuckin weh gid. theres nae excuse for you Londoners to miss it as ppl say it costs jack shit to get a plane. Im booking my plane ticket to see testament in London cannae wait

Crabmeat said:
Wahey, I was at the Volume 8 gig at the Astoria as well!

I spent the entire night outside Victoria Station with all the junkies and weirdos waiting for the first train home!

Memoriiiiiiiiiiies!!
I wasnt at that gig, but when i first saw thrax in manchester with motorhead i had to walk 30 miles from the nearest station back home! took 7 hours and i was screwed for days!

And about donington. Seeing as johns not gone (fingers still crossed mind) im opening up to the reunion and would like to see em at the festival. still, I would rather [PRO BUSH COMMENT DELETED].

Ross___ said:
I think the Testament line up is the fist album one - Louie Clemente will be drummnig.

If he still can.

yeah i read somewhere that louie will be drumming but they are taking anohter drummer along in case he cant hack it. i love louies drumming, no nonsense straight to the point beats

Ironically, considering my post about the Anthrax Glasgow gig, I am in the huff about Testament only doing a London show....so I don't know when it is!

:)