17.06.07 USA-Topeka, KS-Static Bar

18.06.07 USA-Denver, CO-Larmier Lounge

20.06.07 USA-Los Angeles, CA-Whiskey A Go Go

21.06.07 USA-Phoenix, AZ-The Clubhouse

22.06.07 USA-Alburquerque, NM-tba.

23.06.07 USA-San Antonio, TX-Sanctuary

24.06.07 USA-Houston, TX-Meridian Red Room

Now that I have my opening...

Anyone coming to Jaxx is, of course, asked to hit me up for cheaper-than-Ticketbastard tickets to this show, since we're playing on it. Just drop me a PM, and you help me get paid *and* save yourself some money....

Now that I have my opening...

Anyone coming to Jaxx is, of course, asked to hit me up for cheaper-than-Ticketbastard tickets to this show, since we're playing on it. Just drop me a PM, and you help me get paid *and* save yourself some money....

Yeah, I was so anxious I bit the bullet and paid the extra money through Ticketbastard for this one ... I think I got the #2 and #3 tickets sold for this one. Haha! (Yeah, I know I'm obsessed. :lol: )

I've been waiting for this show for a couple of year's now. I thought I was going to need a diaper the day I opened up the Jaxx page and saw that announcement. This show is litterly going to be the greatest night of my life. Waahoooo! I'm hoping for a variety of hits from Warlock and her solo stuff, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings either if she decided to do a good handful off the new "Warrior Soul" album. Damn, I'm excited!
**trys to remind herself to breathe**
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Side note (somewhat off topic) - Mike, I do however still need tickets for the Kamelot, Leaves' Eyes show that you guys are opening for at Jaxx. Send me a PM with your PayPal info, please.

Agreed, it's often all about the promoter. If SwordLord and MisterMayhem didn't live here in Minneapolis/St. Paul, half of the awesome metal shows that come here now would skip us.

For example, this tour - a SwordLord show :headbang:

16.06.07 USA-St.Paul, MN-Station 4

Edit: now that there's a thread for the festival, inlcuding the url in case anyone stumbles onto this thread down the road: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...etal-festival-sat-june-16-2007-minnesota.html

NNNNNOOOOOOOO! Don't make me want to go to MN. I can't afford it or even the vacation time right now.

Ditto to that! It is on a Saturday though, so maybe I could swing something ... hmmmm ... rental car, leave from Baltimore Friday night after work, stay in hotel after show, leave Sunday AM, hmmmm ... I just might be crazy enough to do this. o_O

I don't see any further info on the Station-4 Web site ... would the great SwordLord :worship: care to elighten us with any further details :D, or is all of that still in the works?

Ditto to that! It is on a Saturday though, so maybe I could swing something ... hmmmm ... rental car, leave from Baltimore Friday night after work, stay in hotel after show, leave Sunday AM, hmmmm ... I just might be crazy enough to do this. o_O

I don't see any further info on the Station-4 Web site ... would the great SwordLord :worship: care to elighten us with any further details :D, or is all of that still in the works?

I live in Swordlord's basement, so I can answer, no info yet.

I'll most likely be at the CT show, but I've never even heard Doro before. A friend of mine is a huge fan of her though and wants me to go with him.