doro rules still

joolzbentley

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2003
fleetwood lancashire
Visit site
:kickass: did some touring with DORO last year she still got the balls to be up there with these young pretenders and still kicks their asses 20 odd years in the business and she's going as strong as ever.
But talking about female vocalists do you remember the likes of Lisa Dominique, Fiona ,Lorraine Lewis and not forgetting the Wilson sisters from heart !! :devil:

joolzbentley said:
!:kickass: did some touring with DORO last year she still got the balls to be up there with these young pretenders and still kicks their asses 20 odd years in the business and she's going as strong as ever.
But talking about female vocalists do you remember the likes of Lisa Dominique, Fiona ,Lorraine Lewis and not forgetting the Wilson sisters from heart !! :devil:

Don't care much for Doro these days.
I do remember Femme Fetale, pretty good rock on the lighter side, as well as Fiona. The Wilson Sisters?!
Yuk! I was always more of a Lita Ford fan myself.....

Just so it's not CARNIE Wilson. That girl could scare a dog off a gut wagon! Poor child's uglier than a bowling shoe. Not that I should talk...I have a body that would send a stripper back to college!
Ted

I saw Doro on Saturday night in Melbourne, Australia!! GREAT show! Shes still got it! The setlist was mainly Warlock songs too! There were about 10 Warlock songs, 4 Doro songs and a Dio cover from what I remember. Her voice was great, the band rocked, AWESOME energetic live show with TONS of crowd participation, I didn't even know some of the songs and I was singing the choruses and having a ball coz it was just such a great singalong metal show! It was awesome! She's pretty good looking for her age still too!

Plus, Johnny Dee from Britny Fox is Doro's touring drummer and I hung out backstage after the show and got to meet him, got a photo and got my Britny Fox records signed!! :headbang:

Put it this way. If she was spreading her legs on my bed I wouldn't say no, even though she's like OLD.

I only got her latest "Fight" album pretty avarage record this is.

I'm not a fan of Female fronted metal. I'm not sexist or anything but maybe I am heh...