12 Detroit,MI Blondies
13 Joliet , IL Mojoes
15 Waterloo, Iowa Spicolis
17 Denver,CO Moes
19 Seattle ,WA El Corazon
20 Portland,OR Hawthorne Theater
22 West Hollywood , CA House of Blues
23 Tempe , AZ Rocky Point Cantina

Playing or watching? Seems like the perfect act for you guys to support.

ASoT is supporting the show at Empire. Perfect bill for them like you said. Looks like I'll be catching this tour both there and at Baltimore Soundstage. Hoping that Soundstage gets an opener that is just as good and well-suited for this bill!

I'm also super excited to see Sister Sin on this tour! Makes sense since Finberg does the booking for both them and Doro here in the states.

I haven't been there yet. What's wrong with MoJoe's?

sound sucks hard there unless the main headliner really works with the sound people who really dont know how to work sound.

it is a bigger place than needed for most metal shows so even if you have say 200...it still looks empty.

if you are a drinker you have to sit in the balcony and drink...you cant drink on the main floor. So most people are not on the main floor watching the bands because they are drinking.

the owners and people that work there are total scum bags.

they book way too many opening acts thus having the show run super late.

parking is great though...there is a free garage open all night a block over.

there is a fantastic chicken place a few blocks from there...super cheap and some of the best chicken you will ever have.

hopefully we can get on the tampa date, however would still be very interested to see DORO there regardless!

The St. Paul, Minnesota show on Thursday, February 14, is not listed. Do you want to know why? THE SHOW IS FREE! You read that right. The show is completely, 100% free of charge! If you ever wanted to see DORO and needed a good excuse to visit Minnesota, I think this is it!